Purchase campaigns support member pricing in addition to the regular, non-member pricing. When a campaign has a member price:
- The regular and member price are displayed when viewing the campaign
- When the item is added to the cart, the cart will reflect the correct price
Member pricing is set when creating or editing a campaign in the Store section of the Admin.
Eligibility for member pricing is based on the following:
- Members whose email address in the membership record for the current school session match the user's email when making a purchase
- Purchasers who are purchasing a membership along with an item with a member price
- Purchasers who purchased a campaign for someone else in the current school session
In all cases, the fund of the membership must match the fund of the campaign. For example, if a parent purchased a membership from the PTA, the member pricing would only apply to PTA products. In order to receive a discount on ASB items, the parent would need to purchase an ASM membership.
- Member pricing is supported in the store and registration
- Eligibility is scoped to the active school session