Memberships are a great way to sell PTA, PTSA, and PFC memberships. FutureFund supports:
- Selling memberships
- Providing member discounts on other purchases
- Tracking membership lists (useful for voting and quorum purposes)
- Emailing members
Memberships are sold as campaigns in the store and during registration. There are five types of memberships:
- Family - memberships are created for each parent, only one family membership can be sold during registration
- Parent - memberships are created for the specified parent
- Student - memberships are created for the specified student
- Parent + Student - memberships are created for the specified parent and/or student
- Individual - memberships are created for the specified name and email address supplied during the purchase process
With the exception of the Family membership, the purchaser will be charged for each person they are buying a membership. Memberships last for the duration of the school session and do not auto-renew.
Memberships are created once an order is paid. If the purchaser decided to pay by check, they will not have an entry in the membership table until the transaction is marked as paid.
Members can be manually added or removed using the Admin.