This feature is in limited beta.
FutureFund's pledge campaign is a great way to encourage student achievement as well as collect donations from friends and family. Campaigns are created as the Pledge type and specify the following fields:
- Actions - Actions are the activity the student will perform. FutureFund supports the following actions: (Read, Walk, Run, Swim, Lift, and Cycle)
- Units - Units describe how the actions will be measured. FutureFund supports the following units: (Books, Miles, Laps, Pounds, and Kilograms)
- Expected Units - The number of units the student is expected to perform. This is a campaign level setting, students can supply their own value later in the process.
- Suggested Price per Unit - The price friends and family will pay for each unit.
- Email Template - Parents will email friends and family letting them know about the fundraiser. This field will serve as the body of the email. Parents can customize this before they send it.
Once the campaign is created, on the campaign page there is a link in the right sidebar, View Participants. This page will show students participating in the campaign. To invite students, click on the Invite Participants button.
At this time, we support inviting all students. Future releases will support by grade and campaign. Students will not be invited twice if the button is pressed more than once.
The page will display the following fields:
|Student Name||The name of the student|
|Teacher||The name of the teacher (if used)|
|Grade||The grade of the student|
|Order Count||The number of orders the student received|
|Gross Amount||The amount of money the student collected online|
When students are invited, parents will receive the following email:
Parents will be directed to the Profile site when the Support button is clicked. From there, parents can invite friends and family by entering their name and email address. FutureFund will automatically send emails with instructions how to donate.