FutureFund will send tax receipts to purchasers with at least one tax deductible purchase of over $250 in the past calendar year. This feature is only available in January.
To send tax receipt emails:
- Log in to the Admin, select Store > Setup
- Scroll down to the Tax Receipts section
- Click the 'Send Tax Receipts' button
If the button is not present, you cannot send tax receipt emails. Please see the notes section below.
- This feature is available in the month of January of each year and will cover all live school sessions.
- Only purchase line items (vs the order as a whole) greater than or equal to $250 are included. For example, if two tax deductible items were purchased on a single order for $200 and $75, those items would not be included as neither one was over $250.
- Email are not automatically sent, an admin must initiate the send.
- Test orders will not receive an email.
- Before sending the email, please verify campaigns are properly marked as Tax Deductible and the Tax ID is accurate as emails can only be sent once.
- One email is sent per purchaser for all funds in the account.