After you create a Stripe account, you need to link it to FutureFund. Doing so, will give FutureFund access to make charges on your behalf. You can revoke this at any time. However, if you revoke access, we will no longer be able to process credit card transactions (including refunds). Please contact use before disconnecting.
Stripe accounts are connected to a Fund. Although a Fund can only be connected to one Stripe account, a Stripe account can be connected to multiple Funds. This is useful when district accounts are shared between schools.
To connection Stripe to FutureFund:
- Log in to the Admin, select Store > Setup
- Create a Fund if one does not already exist by clicking on the 'Add Fund' button in the upper right corner.
- Under Live and Test Status, there will be a Connect button if your fund is not already connected to Stripe.
- Click on the Connect button under Live Status. This will send you to the Stripe website. Login and connect on the 'Connect my Stripe account' button.
- Repeat the process for the test account by clicking the Connect button under the Test Status.
Congratulations, you connected your Stripe account to FutureFund and can now start processing credit card payments.