Offline payments allow parents to pay for their registration purchases with a check or cash. See: Enable offline payments
Once enabled, parents will see the following option during checkout:
After the order is placed, administrators can record the receipt of checks or cash by:
- In the Admin, select Store > Orders.
- Find the order you are receiving payment for (Search for the order number or purchaser's name)
- Scroll to the Pending Transactions section, click on view for the transaction you are receiving payment for and click 'View'.
- The transaction detail will show the item is not paid. Click on the 'Mark Paid' button.
- Enter the check number or leave blank for a cash payment.
- Once entered, the Paid attribute is changed and the transaction activity log reports who received the payment.