- Get a Stripe Account
- Connect Your Stripe Account
- Understand and Create Campaigns
- Understand and Create Volunteer Positions
Understanding Registration Pages
Registration pages represent the sequence of pages the parent will see during registration. Registration pages have the following types:
- Signup (Required)
- Checkout (Required)
- Receipt (Required)
- Custom - This is typically used to present campaigns
Each page can have 1 or more sections. Sections come in two flavors:
- Campaign - the section will display the campaign
- Custom - the section will display informative text, image, and/or videos
It is a good idea to show multiple campaigns on a single page.
Configuring the Flow
In the Admin, click on Registration > Setup to configure the registration flow.
You can add a page by selecting Add Page.
- See this article: Testing Registration