Setting up Funds
The first step is to create funds for your account. To manage funds:
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Setup
- Click the Add Fund button
- Complete the form and press the Create Fund button
At this point you have a fund that can be used to create campaigns and test you registration process.
Before you can accept real credit cards, you will need to click on the 'Setup Live Account' button next to each fund.
Understanding Registration Pages
Registration pages represent the sequence of pages the parent will see during registration. Registration pages have the following types:
- Signup (Required)
- Checkout (Required)
- Receipt (Required)
- Custom - This is typically used to present campaigns
Each page can have 1 or more sections. Sections come in two flavors:
- Campaign - the section will display the campaign
- Custom - the section will display informative text, image, and/or videos
It is a good idea to show multiple campaigns on a single page.
Configuring the Flow
In the Admin, click on Registration > Setup to configure the registration flow.
You can add a page by selecting Add Page.
- See this article: Testing Registration