After you've set up your registration flow and tested it, it's time to go live. Since most sessions have test data at this point, we are going to duplicate the session (this will copy the structure but not the parents, students, orders, etc).
- In the Admin navigate to, Settings > School Sessions.
- Click on the Duplicate button for the current school session.
- Click on the Edit button to update the name of the session (e.g., correct the school year).
- Click on the 'Make Default' button.
- Verify Default Session is enabled (set to yes).
- Verify Live Mode is enabled (set to yes).
- Verify Publicly Available is enabled (set to yes).
- (Optional) Delete the test school session: Admin > Settings > School Sessions > View. Click the 'Delete' button in the upper right corner.
When you view your school session in the admin, your settings should match: