FutureFund supports product options which allow up to two options to be specified during checkout. Examples include sizes, colors, styles, gender, etc.
To enable product options:
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Campaigns.
- If the campaign does not exist, create the campaign with a type: Product. Options are only supported with the Product campaign. If the campaign exists, click on 'View' for the campaign.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the 'Edit Advanced Settings' button.
- In the 'Product Options' section, customize the name of the option by replacing the Option A text. For example, enter Size. This value will be displayed to the purchaser.
- Under the option name, enter the available options, one per line.
- Optionally customize the second option.
- Product options are only supported in Product campaigns.
- Product options are displayed in the Store and Registration pages.
- If the options (under the name of the option) are blank, the options are not displayed.