FutureFund sends all emails from the `email@example.com` email address. This address is not monitored and will be returned to the user as undeliverable. Schools have the option to specify a `Reply-To` address for outgoing emails. With a custom address, schools will be able to respond to parent replies.
To customize the `Reply-To` address:
- In the Admin, navigate to Settings > Account
- In the Account Information section, click the Edit button
- Update the Reply-to email address
- Click the Update Account button
- You must be the account owner to update the address.
- This feature does not change the `From` address in an email, only the `Reply-to` address.
- This is an account level setting, all emails from all school sessions will be affected.