For existing accounts, the best way to start a new school session is to copy and existing school session. This article shows how to accomplish this task.
- In the Admin, navigate to Settings > School Sessions.
- Click on the Duplicate button next to the current school session.
This will create a copy of the school session with the following items:
- Registration Pages and Sections
- Volunteer Positions
- Custom Forms
- Directory, Store, and Registration settings
- Admin users and access control
The following information is not copied to the new school session:
- Students and Parents
- Directory Entries
The new school session will not be the default school session. Parents will not have access to it. It will also be in Test mode.