NOTE: This report was formerly known as the Export Purchases Report.
The Campaign Detail report provide a detailed record for every purchase for the specified campaign.
To access the report, use of the following two ways:
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Campaigns
- Click the 'View' button for the appropriate campaign
- Click the 'Campaign Detail Report' link in the right sidebar
- In the Admin, navigate to Store > Reports
- Select the 'Campaign Detail Report', campaign, and date range
- Click the 'Generate Report' button
This report when exported as a CSV and include the following information for the selected campaign:
|Order Number||The number of the order|
|Purchaser||The first name, last name, and email of the purchaser|
|Description||The name of the campaign|
|Quantity||The quantity purchased|
|Purchase Options||Selected product options, member names, notes to seller|
|Gross Amount||The sum of the purchased items of an order. This value does not include payment information (e.g., refunds, installments, failed payments, etc) nor is it affected by canceled order items.|
|Collected Amount||The sum of the paid transactions. This does not include refunds or canceled installment plans.|
|Refunded Amount||The sum of the refunded transactions. This is always a negative number.|
|Fees||The sum of the fees for a set of transactions. This could be a negative or positive number.
Transaction fees are calculated for each campaign with an accuracy +/- $0.01. The transaction fee of $0.30 is distributed evenly based on the dollar amount of the items. When a refund occurs, the transaction fee is refunded when the entire amount is refunded. This can result in irregularities in how the fee is distributed to the campaign.
|Cancelled||The amount of the order that was cancelled. Applies to installments payments.|
|Payment Method||The method of payment.|
|Delivered||Status of the delivery if the item needs fulfillment.|
|Date Ordered||The date the order was placed|
|Order Source||Origination of the order (Admin, Store, Registration)|
|Student Information||First name, middle name, last name, grade, birthdate, teacher, custom fields|
|Parent Information||First name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, email, phone, alt phone, employer, custom fields|
- This report is filterable by date when created from the report section.
- All purchases are included in this report for the specified campaign when selected from the campaign page.
- Student information is included when the 'Associate with Student' option is enabled in the campaign.
- Store orders will have student and parent information if the purchaser is registered for the current school session.